How and Why you update your local NestEgg DATA File
|As you make changes to your NestEgg information you will notice the Sync Data-File button appear|
WHY does the Sync data file button appear?
- For security the information you enter into NestEgg is stored in your Browser memory only
- Before you close your browser you need to update your local NestEgg file with the new information you have entered, or that information will be lost when your Browser is closed
- When you Sync data-file you actually download a new, updated copy of the data file to save locally on your computer
How do I update my data file?
- Simply enter the new information as you wish
- Click the Sync data-file button
- Save this file somewhere safe and / or overwrite the older file to ensure no confusion in the future.