What do these Buttons mean?
When you complete Step 4 - Email Check-In you are now presented with two options
- Sync Data File
- My Smart Contract
1 - Sync Your Data-File First
Please do this to make sure all your recent changes are saved locally on your computer
2 - Choose My Smart Contract
Select the "My Smart Contract" button to setup your Smart Contact and begin using the NestEgg service
How to Make Payment
1 - Choose Your Payment Option (Click the Coin You Will Use to Make Payment)
2 - You are then given Payment Instructions
- In this case we have chosen to pay using ETH
- We need to send 0.2841111 ETH to the Ethereum Address shown on the screen
- You can copy the payment address using the "Copy Address" icon
3 - When the Transaction gets its first Confirmation on the Blockchain you will see the Payment Detected Icon appear
- Please note...by the time you use NestEgg we should have learned how to spell "Deploying" correctly.
- Network latency and lag may mean that you are waiting for some time for Payment to be processed correctly
- You can close Nestegg and return at a later time if you wish (make sure to save any updates before you log out)
4 -Once three confirmations are received you will get the Successful Payment message
5 - Please wait a few moments for NestEgg to update itself with the details of your new Smart Contract
- Congratulations, you now have a Paid up NestEgg account.
- If you want to learn how to manage your Smart Contract please see the dedicated FAQ in our Help Section